• Jaffe, A. (1996). Consulting editor to Complete Guide to Women’s Health, An encyclopedia, American Medical Association Publication, Random House (759 pages). Contributions to sections dealing with behavioural problems related to women.
• Barton L., Jaffe, A., Friedman, A. (2006) Co-author of book entitled Managing the High Risk Employee, Proposal accepted by Greenwood Press for publication with an advance. By authors’ decision, currently seeking a different publisher. A book that discusses the different types of high risk, inappropriate behaviour in the workplace and how supervisors can most effectively deal with problem employees.
• Jaffe, A. (1992). Psychoanalytic approach to addictive disorders. A chapter in Stout, Levitt, Ruben (Eds.), Assessing and Treating Addictive Disorders (pp. 40-57). New York: Greenwood Press.
• Jaffe, A. & K. (1992). Countertransference in the treatment of addictive disorders. A chapter in Stout, Levitt, Ruben (Eds.), Assessing and Treating Addictive Disorders, (pp. 301-313). New York: Greenwood Press.
• Guidelines for Conducting a Victim Sensitive Interview, in press, Journal of Child Sexual Abuse, 24: 717-730, 2015 Taylor and Francis Publisher
“Advanced Custody and Visitation Issues” participated as an IICLE (Illinois Institute of Legal Education) faculty member on February 21, 2014
• The American Family in the Twenty-first Century: Fall 2013, The Wealth Channel Magazine, The American College of Financial Services.
• Psychology and the Law: Dependent Personality Disorder as an Affirmative Defense 12:3, 189-210 Journal of Forensic Psychology Practice, University of North Carolina
• A Forensic Child Custody Evaluation Spring 2011 vol. 7, no. 3, Law Trends & News, ABA General Practice, Solo, & Small Firm Division.
• Selected as a guest panellist for a Chicago Bar Association television show entitled “You and the Law” aired on September 17, 2009. The show topic was “The Psychological Evaluation of Minors in Legal Proceedings,” hosted by Barry L. Gordon, Esq.
• Interviewed on Fox News Chicago, May 8, 2008, to discuss the issue of mothers’ relationships with their daughters with emphasis on the premature sexualisation of girls.
• Jaffe, A. , Mandeleew, D. (2008) Essentials of a Forensic Custody Evaluation, Family Advocate, Spring 2008, Vol. 30, No. 4: American Bar Association. http://www.walzermelcher.com/articles_custody/Jaffe_%20MandeleewABASpring08TTArticles.pdf
• Essentials of a Forensic Child Custody Evaluation, was selected for inclusion in the University of La Verne Law Review’s Selective Bibliographic Index of Juvenile Law Publication (2007-2008), available on Westlaw/Lexis and 30 U. La Verne L. Rev. 216
• Jaffe, A. (October 10, 2001) The Anatomy of a Clinical-Legal Forensic Evaluation, The Chicago Bar Association. Chicago, Illinois 60604
• Jaffe, A. (January 13, 2000) Development of a Contested Child Custody/Visitation, The Chicago Bar Association. Chicago, Illinois 60604
• Friedman, A. F., Rothke, Jaffe, A. M., S. E., Greene, R et al.. (2000) Normative Data for the F(p) Scale of the MMPI-2: Implications for Clinical and Forensic Assessment of Malingering. Psychological Assessment, 12(3) pp.335-340
• Jaffe, A. (April 1983). Alcoholism psychotherapy – The problem of the procrustean bed. International Journal of Ecletic Psychotherapy.
• Jaffe, A. (May 31, 1982). Modalities of Addiction Treatment in the U.S. Paper presented as a guest speaker at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel.
• Gladstone, L., Jaffe, A., Jay, G. Burton, W., & Horberg. L. (1982). Are “skid row” detoxification centers safe? American Journal of Social Psychiatry, II (2), Spring.
• Horberg, L. Heslein, R., & Jaffe, A. (1983). Reluctance to diagnose alcoholism in middle-class patients. Paper presented at the American Psychological Association, Antheim, California
• Jaffe, A. (1982) Youth and Addiction, Keynote speaker at National College Symposium.
• Jaffe, A. (1981). Comparison of state legislators with a control group on Maslow’s security-insecurity inventory. Psychological Reports, 48, pp. 41-42.
• Jaffe, A. (1981). The negative therapeutic reaction. Psychotherapy: Theory and Practice, 18 (3), Fall. American Psychological Association Journal.
• Jaffe, A. (1977). The role of personal therapy in clinical training. Paper presented at the Fall Conference of the Illinois Psychological Association.
• Jaffe, A. (1976) Behavioral Principles in the Treatment of Childhood and Adolescent Perceptual Disorder and Learning Disabilities. Paper presented at the Chestnut Lodge Research Institute Spring Case Conference.